The SteraSpace 80 Air & Surface sanitiser is suited for use in medium to large areas of continual operation, for example; in changing rooms, kitchens and food preparation areas, care home lounges, corridors and reception areas.
You can purchase online via one of our distribution partners or by calling our sales team on 01865 734628.
Features and benefits
- Suitable for areas of continuous use
- Proven to kill 98.11% of airborne micro-organisms
- Proven to kill 99.6% of surface micro-organisms
- Controls infections by killing bacteria, viruses, mould and fungi
- Removes odours, pollen, pollution and smoke
- Covers up to 80sqm
- Provides 24 hour protection, 365 days a year
Suitable for areas of continuous occupation. It is particularly well suited for use in:
- Changing rooms, kitchens and food preparation areas
- Care home lounges, corridors and reception areas
- Waiting rooms, open plan offices and nurseries
Requires one annual lamp change.
With efficacy data from multiple laboratories including Porton Down in the UK, this technology is the most advanced virus control technology of its kind.
The units work by combining advanced technologies to emit a flow of disinfecting plasma that’s proven to eliminate 98.11% of airborne and 99.6% of surface micro-organisms.
The combination of Photo Catalytic Disinfection (PCD), Germicidal Irradiation and Dual Waveband UV technologies produce a plasma of Targeted ozone, Superoxide Ions and Hydroxyl Radicals that effectively eliminate bacteria, viruses, mould fungi and odours.
UV light cannot escape from the unit from any angle ensuring it is completely safe. Ozone levels used are substantially below the most stringent emissions regulations in the world.
Get in touch
Whether you’re interested in purchasing as a business, individual or becoming a partner as a distributor please get in touch here.
Contact us by phone
Our friendly sales team members are available to discuss your requirements between 8:30am and 5:00pm Monday – Thursday and between 8:30am – 3:00pm on Friday.